Search found 6 matches

Go to advanced search

by ace16vitamine
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:50 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: 1 layer with spaces...
Replies: 0
Views: 1354
 
Jump to post

1 layer with spaces...

Dear all,


i have a problem with the first layer, the lines are much bigger than the last layer and I have spaces in it.

What can I do/setup that the first layer is finer?

Thanks
Stefan
by ace16vitamine
Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:57 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Problems with Quality (holes)
Replies: 3
Views: 1982
 
Jump to post

Re: Problems with Quality (holes)

OK... Next Time I try to disable coasting.

Any Ideas regarding the blobs?
by ace16vitamine
Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:24 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Problems with Quality (holes)
Replies: 3
Views: 1982
 
Jump to post

Problems with Quality (holes)

Dear all, i finshed a long job (20h) with my jgaurora A5 (Marlin). Sometimes I have blobs and holes, but I really have no Idea what is going on wrong. To my settings PLA: 215 Bed: 70 Retraction Distance: 12mm Retraction Speed 4000 Nozzle Diameter: 0,4 Extrusion Multiplier: 0,93 Coasting: 0,4 Wipe Di...
by ace16vitamine
Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:12 am
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: First and Top Layer not filled
Replies: 0
Views: 953
 
Jump to post

First and Top Layer not filled

Dear all,

I am new with 3D printing and I have a simple problem.

Attached this post you can find two Pictures. What can I set that the first and top Layer is complete filled? If you zoom into the pictures you can see that there are small gaps between the lines.

Regards
Stefan
by ace16vitamine
Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:15 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Missing Lines
Replies: 4
Views: 2004
 
Jump to post

Re: Missing Lines

2000,0mm/min (see attachment)

I found out that I have this issue when I am printing large lines BUT only with SF3d - Not with Cura.

With SF3d: 5 - 7 sec. after retraction I hear a cracking noise and you can see a small space.
by ace16vitamine
Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:48 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Missing Lines
Replies: 4
Views: 2004
 
Jump to post

Missing Lines

Dear all,

I bought this new Printer (JGAurira A5) and I can not find the problem. I already changed the retraction settings and more, but now I have no idea.

Attached some pictures. Do you have any Idea what I can also try?

Regards
Stef

Go to advanced search