Search found 4 matches

Go to advanced search

by npowell93
Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:23 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Qidi Xpro, dual extrusion per layer temp setpoint trouble
Replies: 1
Views: 1056
 
Jump to post

Qidi Xpro, dual extrusion per layer temp setpoint trouble

Hi, I'm looking for some help from the experts. I've been doing this for some time but I just cant get it right. Printer details: Qidi Xpro, all metal micro swiss hotends with glass plates Problem/story: I recently bought my 3rd Qidi Xpro and am trying to make a dual extrusion print that I have not ...
by npowell93
Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:18 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: How do get rid of this? under extrusion in corners...already tried retraction settings
Replies: 1
Views: 1954
 
Jump to post

How do get rid of this? under extrusion in corners...already tried retraction settings

Hi! I have a 2 Qidi X-pros and this happens on both of them. Any tips on how to eliminate this? I've tried the whole spectrum of retraction settings to the point where it was stringy all over and it still does it. I've tried slowing it down but it still happens. It happens with single extrusion prin...
by npowell93
Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:06 pm
Forum: General Discussion and Tips
Topic: Monoprice maker select Plus...bed axis is "jittery"?
Replies: 1
Views: 1027
 
Jump to post

Monoprice maker select Plus...bed axis is "jittery"?

Hi! I know this is the slicer software community but I figured I'd ask. I have 3 printers (2x Qidi X-pro, and 1x Monoprice Maker Select Plus). The monoprice seems to be jittery on the bed axis movement. So when comparing prints between machines...the Qidis have really crisp perfectly straight lines ...
by npowell93
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:14 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Dual extrusion keeps clogging...advice?
Replies: 1
Views: 1897
 
Jump to post

Dual extrusion keeps clogging...advice?

Hi! My names Nick. Just looking for some advice here, I'm having trouble with some of my prints. I have a Qidi Xpro (dual extrusion), the only upgrades are micro swiss hotends in each extruder. Everytime I print a dual extruded part, one of the nozzles clog up. It never happens on the first switch. ...

Go to advanced search