Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by Brainpinker
Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:24 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Anycubic i3 Mega End Script Problem
Replies: 1
Views: 1957
 
Jump to post

Re: Anycubic i3 Mega End Script Problem

So after Days i figured it out myself. In case you have the same Problem here are the final End script. M104 S0 ;extruder heater off M140 S0 ;heated bed heater off (if you have it) G91 ;relative positioning G1 E-1 F300 ;retract the filament a bit before lifting the nozzle to release some of the pres...
by Brainpinker
Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:42 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Anycubic i3 Mega End Script Problem
Replies: 1
Views: 1957
 
Jump to post

Anycubic i3 Mega End Script Problem

Hey guys :) I have a stupid problem with the end script. Everything works great to the point when the print is done. Then the print head just stops in its last position and burns a small hole in my print. That would not be bad that I can easily cut away. However, I do not think it's good that my Hot...

Go to advanced search