Search found 4 matches

Go to advanced search

by Clemipix
Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:23 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: strings in a tube
Replies: 3
Views: 2193
 
Jump to post

Re: strings in a tube

Hi Greybeard , well the big ring part is on the Bed in fact , so it extrudes correctly till it arrives in the smaller diameter area , and there it creates the strings , just at the begining , and after it finish extruding the smaller area without any problem . something occures when it starts extrud...
by Clemipix
Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:31 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: strings in a tube
Replies: 3
Views: 2193
 
Jump to post

strings in a tube

Hi all , I've another problem with an extrusion : it's a tube ( 2cm outside diameter ) and it has to receive a 'male' part so it's shaped as a female part . The problem is that I get strange strings just after the diameter shrinking area . Maybe it has tried to close the tube doing a kind of membran...
by Clemipix
Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:17 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: quality of bottom and top faces of a tube ( vertical )
Replies: 2
Views: 1553
 
Jump to post

Re: quality of bottom and top faces of a tube ( vertical )

Thanks for the infos GreyBeard :)

I'm going to test that !
by Clemipix
Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:34 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: quality of bottom and top faces of a tube ( vertical )
Replies: 2
Views: 1553
 
Jump to post

quality of bottom and top faces of a tube ( vertical )

Hi All , my first post here . So I'm facing a problem that I don't find a solution : I have a tube that needs to be extruded verticaly and the top and bottom faces are not closed smoothly : S3D closes thoses face by just doing the wall oulines + 'zigzags' filling inbetween (and between the curves of...

Go to advanced search