Search found 3 matches

Go to advanced search

by ccs
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:17 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: No support for model base
Replies: 4
Views: 2239
 
Jump to post

Re: No support for model base

Hi, The finished part was really very good concidering the ends were lifting off the bed after about 2 hours into the process. Not sure why it did this as it was enclosed inside the unit, so no draught was getting to it. See attached images. I will continue trying to model it flat if I can. I don't ...
by ccs
Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:36 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: No support for model base
Replies: 4
Views: 2239
 
Jump to post

Re: No support for model base

Thank you both horst.w and dkightley for replying to my post. horst.w - I raised the model by 2mm using the side bar modifier and adjusted the Upper Vertical Seperation Layers on the support tab to 2 and then to 5 but the preview did not show any change in height or any supports added under the mode...
by ccs
Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:56 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: No support for model base
Replies: 4
Views: 2239
 
Jump to post

No support for model base

Hi, I have inherited a Flash Forge Creator Pro and am having a few issues I hope the community can help me with. I have created models before and not had this particular problem. I am using ABS and running the latest S3D software 4.1.2, layer height is 0.2mm, nozzle diameter is 0.4mm. I have a model...

Go to advanced search