Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by nickhulinsky
Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:00 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Printing PVA with PLA
Replies: 1
Views: 1412
 
Jump to post

Re: Printing PVA with PLA

I'm having the same problems. the PLA is not sticking to the PVA at all and the PLA is curling off of the PVA as well. I use tough PLA at 225deg and the bed is set at 40deg.
by nickhulinsky
Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:06 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Bed area Raise Pro 2 Plus
Replies: 0
Views: 1317
 
Jump to post

Bed area Raise Pro 2 Plus

Hi I'm running a raise Pro 2 Plus (dual extruder) With this machine profile selected the bed size is 11" x 12" but my bed size is only 11" x 12" for the right extruder. the Left is 12" x 12". I tried to adjust the bed size manually and when I do and create the G-code it...

Go to advanced search