Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by jonathansmith
Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:35 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: S3D crash on startup
Replies: 1
Views: 582
 
Jump to post

Re: S3D crash on startup

Found the problem. Another thing I did differently for the first time was move the S3d window to my other monitor which is controlled by another graphics card. My main monitor is connected to my 2080 and I have 2 secondary displays connected to a 750 ti. Whenever S3D was crashing at startup, it was ...
by jonathansmith
Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:36 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: S3D crash on startup
Replies: 1
Views: 582
 
Jump to post

S3D crash on startup

After importing a file s3d, it crashes every time on startup. I tried deleting savedstate.factory and the saved process and model files and reinstalling, but it will still crash on startup

Go to advanced search