Search found 3 matches

Go to advanced search

by abuzed
Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:53 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Best settings for small prints
Replies: 6
Views: 4199
 
Jump to post

Re: Best settings for small prints

Oups my bad, you asked for the factory file, attached ! :D
by abuzed
Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:47 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Best settings for small prints
Replies: 6
Views: 4199
 
Jump to post

Re: Best settings for small prints

Thank you for your answers!

I used the default nozzle that came with my printer (0.4mm diameter).
The material used is PolyMax PLA (1.75 mm) from Polymaker.
You will find the file as an attachment.
by abuzed
Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:28 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Best settings for small prints
Replies: 6
Views: 4199
 
Jump to post

Best settings for small prints

Hello, I am new to 3D printing so I use the default configuration offered by simplify3D for my printer (FlashForge Creator Pro). I'm trying to print a very small piece (7.5mm) with close holes without accurate results (see attachment) Any suggestions on which settings to use for small impressions? T...

Go to advanced search