Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by trxmstr
Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:58 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: S3D v4.1.3 freezes when slicing
Replies: 3
Views: 1317
 
Jump to post

Re: S3D v4.1.3 freezes when slicing

I did put a support ticket in the same day as the original post and have not heard back.
by trxmstr
Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:27 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: S3D v4.1.3 freezes when slicing
Replies: 3
Views: 1317
 
Jump to post

S3D v4.1.3 freezes when slicing

I am having a huge issue with s3d. When I slice an stl, not matter what stl, s3d freezes my entire pc, then all 3 monitors go black and the come back on but then s3d is unresponsive and just displays as a white window. I have to end task just to close it. This happens every single time I try to slic...

Go to advanced search