Search found 2 matches

Go to advanced search

by eventhorizon
Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:59 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Finally found the caused of so many bad prints??
Replies: 3
Views: 2168
 
Jump to post

Re: Finally found the caused of so many bad prints??

Really? So all this time I have just assumed it was adjusting anything that should be adjusted in the event of a "drop". So it sounds like all it really does is put the lowest point of the model in contact with the build plate? That is extremely misleading, at least to me, which is exacerb...
by eventhorizon
Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:06 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Finally found the caused of so many bad prints??
Replies: 3
Views: 2168
 
Jump to post

Finally found the caused of so many bad prints??

Greetings all, I searched and did not see this issue reported, though I did see one which may be related that has been closed. I wanted to share this in case others may be suffering from what I was and not even know it. Normally I trust my slicers on the nit level details of the slicing, so I do not...

Go to advanced search