Search found 3 matches

Go to advanced search

by nror
Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:35 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Slicing Logic
Replies: 4
Views: 2010
 
Jump to post

Re: Slicing Logic

I was able to get this figured out. Enabling thin walls helped, but I was finally able to get my head around the appropriate tools in Blender to close up gaps and thicken the areas that had details omitted (join edge loops and solidify faces, for those that may be in the same boat). Scaling the mode...
by nror
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:12 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Slicing Logic
Replies: 4
Views: 2010
 
Jump to post

Re: Slicing Logic

Hey Doug, Thanks for the heads up. The img tag didn't work for some reason so I converted it to a URL. Attached are the factory files. I think I'm close to cracking the case but would welcome some further refinement. It seems as though the issue is caused by the walls of that area being too thin, so...
by nror
Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:59 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Slicing Logic
Replies: 4
Views: 2010
 
Jump to post

Slicing Logic

Hey all. I'm having trouble with getting a model to slice correctly. I've put this model through both 3D Builder and Netfabb in an effort to make sure it's print-ready, but whenever I slice the model I end up with areas with detail missing where it seems like logically the program should at least be...

Go to advanced search