Search found 4 matches

Go to advanced search

by Flynn
Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:24 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Connection Problem
Replies: 3
Views: 2397
 
Jump to post

Re: Connection Problem

Well....that speaks volumes. As this board, and others, from the same stable have had numerous reports of bad comms in the past I have decided that I don't need 32 bit and will revert to the tried and tested MEGA2560 and a RAMPS v1.4 board. $14 wasted. At least everyone is aware of the shortcomings ...
by Flynn
Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:36 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Connection Problem
Replies: 3
Views: 2397
 
Jump to post

Re: Connection Problem

Errrrr...forget my last post.... it DID work with Xon/Xoff.....once! and now it doesn't work again. this sounds like dodgy USB cables but I am using the short USB supplied with the board, and a different one that is physically the same, both plugged directly into a USB on the computer front panel, w...
by Flynn
Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:11 am
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Connection Problem
Replies: 3
Views: 2397
 
Jump to post

Re: Connection Problem

Never mind, I have found the solution. I selected Xon Xoff flow control from the Tools\firmware configuration\communication\flow control option and it now works. This is a change from Marlin 1.9 which works using the default 'no flow control' option.
by Flynn
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:00 pm
Forum: Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
Topic: Connection Problem
Replies: 3
Views: 2397
 
Jump to post

Connection Problem

Hi forum. I am putting together a new printer. I have a BigTreeTech SKR v1.3 controller running Marlin 2.0_bugfix that I cannot get to connect with Simplify3D. It connects fine to Pronterface using the same settings. It will connect to Simplify3d but it does not action any data arriving on the seria...

Go to advanced search