brolmon

Enable/Disable Feature Types in Preview Mode

Would be great to be able to just click the feature type in preview mode to enable/disable it on the model because sometimes it's hard to tell on the model what feature type you're looking at. No additional UI clutter is needed you would just click the feature type color in the list you want and this toggles it on and off.
DarthRevan

Re: Enable/Disable Feature Types in Preview Mode

I agree. My old eyes can sometimes not tell the difference between the two dark blue colored feature types. I never mistake the color of the raft tho!
simplifyba

YES PLEASE! There are a bunch of times where I would have liked to be able to toggle them like in Cura.

I am struggling with a travel path right now that is going over the same area again and again and building up a little mountain of goo in the middle of my piece. It would be wonderful if I could turn off everything but the travel layer and then try different process options and values to see if I can make it stop.
simplifyba

Fwiw, I discovered that it wasn't travel that I was encountering but rather a laying down of infill at multiple degrees which (as the text warns) was rolling over the same paths a few times each layer. I'd still like to be able to toggle on and off the different feature types though. =)
brolmon

BUMP

Still wanting this feature as it seems to be low hanging fruit to implement and improves troubleshooting quite a bit.
S3D-Jake

Thanks for the great ideas on how to bring some customization options to this feature of our software. I've logged the interest and details of the request with our development team.
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."

Return to “Feature Requests”