rajaakahel

IF commands

Would be VERY useful to allow IF commands in Start Script and Ending Script.
Also to add another IF commands like {IF CurrentTOOL=0}

I'm wondering what IF commands are already available? and is there a way to allow them in Start Script and Ending Script?
Umake

Re: IF commands

+1

I really would like to see IF-THEN-ELSE as well. This would make the software be able to go through a decision tree, and make the printer do certain specific actions.

Something like: IF first layer = true , THEN always retract, ELSE only retract when crossing open spaces.
TheBum

Umake wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:55 am +1

I really would like to see IF-THEN-ELSE as well. This would make the software be able to go through a decision tree, and make the printer do certain specific actions.

Something like: IF first layer = true , THEN always retract, ELSE only retract when crossing open spaces.
That would actually be in the Layer Change script, and I'd like to see that too.
S3D-Jake

Thanks for the great feedback, everyone!

The current IF statements that you can use are present in the Tool Change Scripts.
KeyboardWarrior wrote: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:12 am{IF OLDTOOL=0}G1 E-10 F1800 - this will only include the line that follows the {IF} brackets if the old tool (the one that was active prior to the tool change) is tool 0. You could use scripts like this to have different tool change retract distances for different tools
{IF NEWTOOL=0}G1 E10 F1800 - similar to the above command, however it checks the new tool (the one that will be active after the tool change)
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."

Return to “Feature Requests”