Although Mosaic's Chroma software can process gcode produced by S3D, I would also like to see support for the Mosaic Palette 2 within S3D itself, specifically:
1) An option to see filament length consumed in print preview between layer/line markers (maybe a sliding adjustable bar to pick starting/end points). This would make pattern mode, gradient mode, etc. for the Palette 2 much more easier to use to get the desired output.
2) Assign colors for print preview per toolhead to get a more accurate representation of the output.
3) An additional option to launch an external app with the gcode filename as a parameter instead of "Save toolpaths to disk".
Some more non-Palette related:
4) Ability to create a master template process with certain parameters locked down in child processes. Then a workflow to create child processes based on the master template.
5) Support for speed advance setting for retractions (see this article: http://www.sublimelayers.com/2016/10/so ... racts.html