rflulling

Multiple ways to define infill movements

Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:52 am

* I use multi layer patterns to increase durability several times over. But I can only define linear movements based on numerical Angles provided. I would enjoy being able to define more than this as infill, including concentric, and define an alternation. The same as Diaphragm can be defined.

For now the only recourse for us is to create multiple FFF with the wizard and set the layers we need manually. Though this can be exceedingly tedious. Also may cause random and unpredictable crashes when editing a profile, saving a profile or entering print preview.

S3D-Jake

Re: Multiple ways to define infill movements

Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:57 pm

Thanks for your request. I moved it to it's own topic, as it's presence in the previous thread was contradictory to that discussion. Can you elaborate more on your infill pattern ideas? Specifically how would it be different than stacking angle sequences in the infill tab and then using the variable settings wizard to create different regions using different fill sequences?
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."

Return to “Feature Requests”