Re: 3D Mouse

Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:25 am

+1

Psionic001

Re: 3D Mouse

Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:11 am

+1

@S3D-jake memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=43189

On post 783 Jake mentioned this was one of the hottest requests in March 2019 at the 6 year mark.

Dosn't surprise me to see S3D still asleep at the wheel.

S3D-Jake

Re: Feature Request: Provide support for 3D Mouse

Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:02 am

Psionic001 wrote: +1

@S3D-jake memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=43189

On post 783 Jake mentioned this was one of the hottest requests in March 2019 at the 6 year mark.
3D mouse support is still one of our most requested features and I don't anticipate that comes as a surprise to anyone.

Here is what I said in March of last year before any delays in V5's launch where foreseen:
S3D-Jake wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:20 am
Thanks for your feedback and efforts to simulate actual mouse movements from the space mouse. We've got a close eye on this thread as it's one of the most hotly requested features. We're well aware of the steps required for gaining access to the spacemouse SDK. Version 5 and 4.1.* are both planned updates for later this year. Our development team is extremely busy at the moment. The entire team here at Simplify3D is excited to be working on the new updates. And I'm sure you are just as excited if not more to hear more about them.

Again, we greatly appreciate yours and everyone else's feedback and requests. They're definitely helping shape the future of the product!

Obviously we're still interested in providing this type of enhancement for our users especially considering it's been requested so many times. As many of you know, we've not announced the complete feature set for V5 at this time. We seriously value your opinions and hope that you'll continue to share them in an effort to help shape the future releases from Simplify3D,
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."

Return to “Feature Requests”