my67nova

Monoprice Delta Pro

Are there any special settings for an MP Delta Pro?
S3D-Jake

Re: Monoprice Delta Pro

Please email our support team. They should be able to help you out with setting up your software environment for this printer.
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."
nicholfd

Bump

If the support team would answer here, everyone wouldn't have to e-mail them directly...

What are the optimal settings for this printer?
S3D-Jake

nicholfd wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:56 pm Bump

If the support team would answer here, everyone wouldn't have to e-mail them directly...

I appreciate the idea! Our support team is comprised of engineers that are the most up to date on what settings to use with Simplify3D's supported printers. You're welcome to post their replies here, however the best way to get the most up to date information about supported printers will always be to contact our support team.
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."
bander1023

nicholfd wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:56 pm Bump

Agreed completely. It doesn't matter if they're the most up-to-the-second settings or not. Give users a place to start. Maybe the support team gets lonely?

Anyway, I'm attaching my settings, which aren't too far off the Monoprice's suggestions (or Simplify's suggestions, either). Cheers!
Monoprice Delta Pro manual.fff
(12.39 KiB) Downloaded 436 times

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”