arhi

model per printer

Tools>Options>Machine>Printer and I add a printer model .. cool, but I have 10 printers, 10 different profiles per printer, how do I change this model in the profile ?
gcodestat integrates with Simplify3D and allow you to
Calculate print time accurately (acceleration, max speed, junction deviation all taken into consideration)
Embed M117 codes into G-Code
Upload your G-Code directly to Octoprint
open source and unlicence
S3D-Chris

Re: model per printer

Check out this post: viewtopic.php?t=5403#p23362
arhi

thanks, here's a feature request - add this to the advanced section for the profile so we don't need to export/import ..
gcodestat integrates with Simplify3D and allow you to
Calculate print time accurately (acceleration, max speed, junction deviation all taken into consideration)
Embed M117 codes into G-Code
Upload your G-Code directly to Octoprint
open source and unlicence
S3D-Jake

We had received this request via email previously. I'll add your interest to that feature improvement's tracking as well.
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."
JLong85

I have struggling with this exact issue and have searched forum to forum and couldn't get an answer. I'm in the same boat, different sea.

2 machines are identical EXCEPT 1 has stock HE, the other has E3D V6 HE. Another machine is running same firmware but minor changes from the previously mentioned.

Being able to have a feature , like Cura, would be very nice. As in a section for Machine settings ONLY but a "GLOBAL" profile for filament, speeds, extrusions, etc. would I believe, enhance the usability.......

Return to “Feature Requests”