I have several suggestions for new functionality:
1. Compensation of shrinkage with different scale factors for different materials. Horizontal size compensation, available in the process settings, is not suitable for this, since the size changes relatively.
2. The ability to install concentric continuous filling only for the upper or lower layer. Reduced print speed for the top layer only. At the moment, it is solved by two processes, which is inconvenient. Shown in picture 1 and 1b.
3. Variable extrusion with concentric continuous filling. Needed for an integer number of lines. A fixed extrusion width causes a gap defect, shown in Figure 2.
4. Decrease in print speed with concentric continuous filling as it approaches the center. Constant speed causes a defect closer to the center of the part. You have to reduce the overall print speed or create two processes. Shown in Figure 1b.
5. Reducing print speed when passing small elements of a large model, for example, holes less than 2 mm, islands less than 5 mm, radii less than 0.5 mm. Constant speed causes the separation of small islands, curved holes and radii. We have to reduce the overall print speed.
6. Variable coefficient of internal filling. More dense filling near the walls.
7. Software PWM of a blower for printers without a blower adjustment, for example CREATOR. It is performed periodically, for example, once per second, by turning on the fan. At the moment, it is decided to turn on and off the fan through the printer control panel during printing. Sometimes, on very complex models, you need to sit around the printer all the time and turn the fan on and off.