mroek

Re: Reload Part

+1
hrabbot

Would be super helpful. I go through this workflow on nearly every part lately.
Wisar

+1

This seems like such a very simple thing to do and it would be immensely helpful.
ChristianCooper

+1

This would make my design workflow so much easier, I spend a lot of time deleting, re-importing then re-slicing my model after each tweak in my modelling software, making the print ideal for printing.

One or more of the following would be ideal:
  1. Right-click on a model in the model list and select reload from a context menu.
  2. Open the edit menu and click on Reload all models.
  3. A dialog popping up saying "Model X has updated, would you like to Reload it?" Y/N.
  4. A dialog popping up saying "Several models have updated, would you like to Reload them?" Y/N.
Thanks!
lutorm

I want to add my support for this, too! I'm just working on a test print grid that has the same model with 24 different processes and it's almost impossible to imagine updating the model in this situation given that you have to re-select which processes go with which models.
rdupre

+1 for me too
jonwally

+1 here
dennisjm

Almost 4 years for this feature request. Still using Simplify3D! Still waiting for this particular feature every time I'm designing a new model.
goeckerd

+1 !!! Please! Custom support, specific orientation, and placing replicas all make for a large amount of work to repeat each time I tweak the model. I bought this software only a few weeks ago and could have used this feature for about 50% of the items I print.
TheBum

Add my vote. I experienced the frustration just last night.

Return to “Feature Requests”