michaelsloan

Please add Qidi Tech I-Fast Configuration in the supported printers list.

Hello I have a bunch of printers and my newest one is a Qidi Tech I-Fast I would love to see this printer added into the supported printers list so It can be automatically added to the software easily so I don't have to switch between printers each time and set it up every time I use it.

Thank you so much
parallyze

Re: Please add Qidi Tech I-Fast Configuration in the supported printers list.

Hi,
michaelsloan wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:27 am ...so It can be automatically added to the software easily so I don't have to switch between printers each time and set it up every time I use it.
are you using the configuration assistant to switch between different printers? If so you might want to have a closer look
at the "Update Machine Definition" option in the process settings (FFF settings -> G-Code). That way you can switch print bed
size/firmware configuration when switching profiles.
wirlybird

michaelsloan wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:27 am Hello I have a bunch of printers and my newest one is a Qidi Tech I-Fast I would love to see this printer added into the supported printers list so It can be automatically added to the software easily so I don't have to switch between printers each time and set it up every time I use it.

Thank you so much
Have you sent an email to QIDI and asked if they have a profile?
They made profiles for other QIDI printers and usually supply it on the USB that comes with the printer.
wirlybird

I've asked a couple people and they say there is a profile on the USB drive that came with the printer.

Return to “Feature Requests”