HaHaRich

Return to print preview screen?

If I'm missing this (or it's just not on the mac) I appologize, but there's been a few times when I've started printing, then wanted to take another peak at the process settings (NOT change them, just review after I started printing). I have to exit the preview mode, but I can't find a way to get back into that screen. I can have the machine controls up, but that doesn't show me that pretty line preview screen.
habloIngles

Re: Return to print preview screen?

I don't believe there's a way to do so. If you reslice the model, it won't affect the current USB print job, and will actually have the live preview update back to where it should be if you haven't changed any settings
HaHaRich

You know what? Scratch it. I want the MACHINE CONTROL panel to have a LIVE VIEW, and let the main window have the previews. That way I can have one window with a visual of what's happening, and one to preview what I want to have "on deck"
checktest

+1 for being able to return to the Preview Mode screen after exiting it
anduril16

Yesss, please implement this. +100
Ayres3D

You can simply click on "Prepare to Print" again and it returns to the preview. This works even when there's a print in progress.

NB - This is on Windows, but I assume that Mac version does the same.
Apoulit

Ayres3D wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:11 am You can simply click on "Prepare to Print" again and it returns to the preview. This works even when there's a print in progress.

NB - This is on Windows, but I assume that Mac version does the same.
THX
rsworden59

During a print I have lost the main window and the preview window. All I have is the Machine Control Panel. It's printing fine but I cannot get back to the preview screen. Maybe if I had saved the factory immediately before slicing I could use Open Factory... not willing to try that in the middle of a 12-hour print.

Is there any way to get the main window back without restarting the whole program?
gearsawe

You know I have run into this before too. Even if I make changes and reslice in the middle of a job the print progress is really out of wack. Seem to remember the actual job running was on line 10,000 and the live preview also shows line 10,000 of a completely different job. Have not tested this in a long time.

Return to “Feature Requests”