ProCoPrint3D

Re: Vase model, cut X-Y

I have set the mode vase and the program has disabled the option retraction etc. and adjust the amount of the walls of an one. Then I set the amount of an amendment to the construction of walls for 3 and option remained on and do me this way. Now you trying to do that and you can not. Mode vases should have the option of adjusting the amount of the construction of walls. I should determine how many walls are built. Anyway, this option vase itself denies its existence because without it, you can determine the amount of the construction of walls to 1, off retraction and filling and doing just one wall so the effect is the same.
In my opinion, if you already have the option Vase please add options for the amount of the construction of walls to make life easier for other customers. Just that the program will ask how many walls are built. Simple and logical
stamerradaniel

Cut fonction

hi, i see that is possible to slice or cut in simplify but it is not easy, its possible too add a slice ór cut tool, the same that is in slic3r software or better
Thanks

Return to “Feature Requests”