uncommongrafx

Process Name of present process setting

Good day,
Great program and I really appreciate the flexibility in all the process settings and myriad I am able to save for various needs.
My FReq is this: show the present process in play, somehow, in the process panel when one adds a process or if it is automatically added.

I am finding that I have begun prints with 75% infill when I really don't want that process. Sure, it's my fault but the program could be made to assist me a bit in noticing what setting I have activated.
Thanks.

On another note, is there a pdf of the manual and all the tips that you guys have shared? Old guy that likes books, here. :mrgreen: :geek:

Enjoy life,
Robert
bobsturdevant

Re: Process Name of present process setting

uncommongrafx wrote:Good day,
Great program and I really appreciate the flexibility in all the process settings and myriad I am able to save for various needs.
My FReq is this: show the present process in play, somehow, in the process panel when one adds a process or if it is automatically added.

I am finding that I have begun prints with 75% infill when I really don't want that process. Sure, it's my fault but the program could be made to assist me a bit in noticing what setting I have activated.
Thanks.

On another note, is there a pdf of the manual and all the tips that you guys have shared? Old guy that likes books, here. :mrgreen: :geek:

Enjoy life,
Robert
I agree. Would love to be able to go to a pdf to look at without having to be online. The fact that the people using this software are wanting to take virtual things and turn them into physical might be a clue some of us need the book in our hands. :)

Return to “Feature Requests”