A3D

Every process selected when preparing to print?

What is up with every single process being selected when preparing to print?

Does anyone ever use every single process they've ever created to slice a print? This seems like a glitch, not a feature.

I have different processes for different types of parts (Low quality sample, structural, fast, dual extruder, etc), and when I click "prepare to print" it has every single process highlighted in the "Select Processes for Printing" window. I'm only using 1 process at a time for my single extruders and 2 for my dual extruders, why is every single process selected every single time? Especially since there's the "Processes (double-click to edit) pane on the main page, where you can select the process beforehand. Why doesn't the "select Processes for Printing" window start with that process I already selected highlighted, and let me choose if I want to select other profiles. Right now you have to "select None" then go and select a profile you already had selected when you hit "prepare to print".
dsegel

Re: Every process selected when preparing to print?

You should be putting your different settings in Profiles, not Processes. It's just how the program is designed. For example, see my list of Profiles, all contained within a single Process.
Screen Shot 2016-04-11 at 6.57.55 AM.png
Multiple Processes should only be used when you want to change the print settings mid-print for a specific model.

Return to “Feature Requests”