one should look at g-code viewer from craftware for inspiration ..
- legend showing feature type is similar to s3d but imo bit better (hq on/off, travel on/off, type vs toolhead vs extrusion vs feedrate - that's only more type then s3d that should be easy for s3d to add ... )
- g-code text directly on the screen! changing while you change layer / line view
- "visible layers" slider allows you to not only display from layer0 to "selected layer" but also only from selected layer down some % of layers (for e.g. in attached img you only see a section of few layers) - very good for inspection
- show layer number and line number
- show exact position of the head for layer+line + the data about that move in tooltip next to the nozle
I'd add hear "layer number" also the height .. here you can see it in the tooltip but would be cool to see it down there also ..
anyhow, while s3d is still lot better slicer then cw, this screen, g-code preview, holds lot of data that I'd really like to see in s3d
integrates with Simplify3D and allow you to
Calculate print time accurately (acceleration, max speed, junction deviation all taken into consideration)
Embed M117 codes into G-Code
Upload your G-Code directly to Octoprint
open source and unlicence