jslick_007

Support for Prusa i3Mk2 with Multi Material Upgrade

Would love official support. I hacked up some Slic3r exported GCODE to get the Tool Change script to work, but it uses a fixed location. The tool change unload/load/wipe position should be included with the S3D created prime pillar. FFF attached for reference:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1E_JW ... sp=sharing
dparkins

Re: Support for Prusa i3Mk2 with Multi Material Upgrade

I have not yet received my upgrade yet but will definitely want support for it as well.
Painsbane

I am also very interested in this. the Prusa i3 Mk2 was my first printer, and I got Simplify 3d and loved it. But have had to switch back to Slic3rPE after i upgraded to Simplify 3d, because I am still too novice and don't have quite enough time to figure out a custom way to make this work on simplify 3d.

I love the program, but it has become unusable with my current printer set up. It has frustrated me to the point where I almost bought another printer just so i could get the quality and ease i like out of simplify 3d and still do multi color prints on my MMU printer
mesa

Same problem here. I can't use S3D anymore since I own a Prusa with MM Upgrade.

I am forced to switch to Slic3r but I really miss my S3D. :-(

Please add support as fast as u can :mrgreen:

Thank you very much.
2fatdogs

git 'er done. This is a hot one for me too!!
Bearded_Maker

+1 here, would love to see MMU working with my favorite slicer.
qsligh

I'm in the same boat with S3D not truly working with Prusa i3Mk2. The printer upgrade has been out for some time now and according to Mr. Prusa, he's attempted to reach out to S3D to provide GCode for his product and has been met with silence. I must ask why? Please work together on this issue as it will only increase both of your bottom lines in terms of $$$.

Return to “Feature Requests”