JoshuaYates

Import grouped process and swap support nozzle

There are 2 main features I would like to be added to the next update.

When creating multiple processes. I would like the option to not only group them together but then save that group so I can create a new file and import that group into that file.

I would also like a feature for dual prints which I think is a must. During some of my models I design, I have them in 3 different sections, The bottom is all right nozzle, the middle is all left and the top is all right. The issue is that these models need support through all 3 sections and the support is always on the right even when the right nozzle isn't even needed for the middle part of the model. This causes the nozzle to always want to leak filament. I would like it that the support when there is no right nozzle needed for that portion of the model to swap over to the left.

I had to create my own support in my model to get around this issue. The first STL file controls the right nozzle and the second STL controls the left. the support materials are split into both these STL files so only the nozzle which is actually being used creates the support material. For me personally and how I designed my models. This has stopped all bleeding from one nozzle into another.

Return to “Feature Requests”