derfred

Processes view, processes "apply to all", mouse pointer bug

When working with several processes it would be extremely useful if every one of the settings on one profile could be applied to all the other processes.

Example: I need to change the HE temperature, I open one process, change the value and click the button "Apply to all processes"

The changed value would be applied to all the other processes being used on this project.

Another important thing:
If a new process is added to the project the user would be asked if he wants to apply the settings that were applied across the other processes so he doesn´t has to go changing everything all over again.

Another important thing:
A table like view for all the settings on all the processes so changes are made easily. Something like an excel table or something like that.

Another important issue:

On MAC many times the mouse pointer stays in an active state after editig a process. The problem is that if it passes over anything in the software screen it will trigger it. It happened several times that all the processes I was working were deleted because of this bug, I just passed with the pointer over the delete button. Since no confirmation is asked I lost the processes.

Another important issue:
Create a cheap second license for existing customers who have not stolen the software from you!
brian442

Re: Processes view, processes "apply to all", mouse pointer

You can already do this with grouped processes. Just group the processes that you want to change together, then edit the setting in one process and it will be applied to all of them.

Here's a video about it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbQfifnzL4Q

Return to “Feature Requests”