While we wait for S3D MMU support, I've started looking into using an existing post-processor (https://github.com/spegelius/filaswitch
on github) to work with the Prusa MMU. I've been working in the cfgfiles branch in my fork (https://github.com/paukstelis/filaswitch/tree/cfgfiles
). I don't have the pre-print priming going yet, but I'm working on that.
To use it, use the profile that is in the hw_configuration directory and copy it for each extruder you want to use (change settings as you see fit; I copied these from another profile I found). Modify the Layer extruder and the Infill extruder to the appropriate values. Obviously, set your models to the appropriate profile. S3D post-processing handles removing the False Extruder used for supports. Then just put it through filaswitch (python3 filaswitch.py/bat). It will output a file with a purge tower.
Still in testing phases and happy to take suggestions on how to improve.