IcanCwhatUsay

Update Bed Leveling Wizard

Glad there's a bed leveling wizard but I hate it at the same time. Right now, it runs through the points script twice then goes "Yey you did it" without verifying that you actually achieved a level bed. Additionally, you have to use a Mouse to advance the script.

Suggestions :
1) Ask is your bed level yes/no - if yes then close the wizard. If no, then rerun it

2) If possible, add a feature where if I manually move the extruder to a location, then hit a button and the machine homes the extruder and figures out where you were and use this to set the leveling point. And do this for all points instead of having to type them in. Maybe you can get a "here's how accurate your leveling is based on X points across XY surface" or something like that.

3) Advance the script by hitting the space bar. If you add nothing else, please add this one!

4) Add a visual marker on the build plate showing where you're measuring from based on the script. It's a creature comfort but it would be nice.
IcanCwhatUsay

Re: Update Bed Leveling Wizard

3 years later, not a reply from Admin, not a reply from anybody on this and the feature is still broken. Are you guys even listening? How do you expect others to buy your product without any updates?
S3D-Jake

Re: Update Bed Leveling Wizard

Thanks for bringing your feature request back to our attention. I'll log this as a request for improving the functionality of the existing bed leveling wizard. I'll be subscribing to this thread to gauge if there is any other user interest.
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."

Return to “Feature Requests”