Raise3D Pro Plus 2

Raise Pro Plus 2 starting code

I want to change starting code for Raise Pro Plus 2. With Simplify 3D is different. How I can do it? Under G-code section?
batab

Re: Raise Pro Plus 2 starting code

Raise3D Pro Plus 2 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:10 am I want to change starting code for Raise Pro Plus 2. With Simplify 3D is different. How I can do it? Under G-code section?
No, you do it under the "Scripts" tab. You can then enter it in the "Starting Script" tab.
Raise3D Pro Plus 2

It doesn't work... I went this way.
S3D-Chris

You will need to go to Scripts Tab > Starting Script
Raise3D Pro Plus 2

Raise starting code is good becase filament is cut on start by bed mounting screw. Good idea anyway. But with Simplify starting is quite different.
batab

Raise3D Pro Plus 2 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:53 pm Raise starting code is good becase filament is cut on start by bed mounting screw. Good idea anyway. But with Simplify starting is quite different.
Technically you should be able to do whatever you what with Simplify3D and any other slicer too.
Just try to replicate the starting GCODE of ideamaker (or whatever is the Raise slicer) by simply copying and pasting the starting gcode from a file that came out off of ideamaker into the starting script inside simplify3D.

Also, if the firmware of the Raise3D is customized you should still be able to adapt Simplify3D gcode building by changing the commands.

The only thing that would be hard to replicate is if the Raise firmware is heavily customized and the gcode from ideamaker contains some encrypted lines.
Raise3D Pro Plus 2

So that issue make not possible to work with Cura. New Raise Pro doesn’t work.

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”