fateandfurygames

FlashForge Guider II - help printing miniatures

So i have tried just about everything possible. went from flashprint to simplify3d i can not not get good prints out of either of them. ive read and done everything people have suggested but it still comes out as a blob a third through the print

ive tried. printing at .0500 to .1200mm. the stock profile prints the models ok but it looks like shit
i keep seeing and reading the amazing looking prints and cant seem to get my process file narrowed down to reflect that even after using some of the profiles people use. i would use cura but my guider 2 is not supported by it.
ive looked up profile but cant seem to find one for the guider 2 other than the stock one.
everyone over the years has become more and more tightlipped on the process files but when im at a loss.

help someone please.
wirlybird

Re: FlashForge Guider II - help printing miniatures

The Guider is really not the machine for miniatures. Min layer height is going to be .1mm.

It will do fine on the appropriate model but if you really want small stuff you will need to start with a smaller nozzle.
JWest

Re: FlashForge Guider II - help printing miniatures

I have just printed a miniature on a creator pro at 0.08mm layer on a 0.4mm nozzle. Not bad but the print time is huge.

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”