Shaun

How does one purchase the product with an Amex card?

I ended using my own card, and although this question was approved, S3D apparently has no answer to the question. I am enjoying the software.

The 'contact us page' is broken as far as my macbook is concerned so I am posting here.

The resellers I found bundle with hardware, and we already have hardware. My employer uses Amex, Simplify 3D does not.

Any ideas? Thank You!

Best,

Shaun
S3D-Jake

Re: How does one purchase the product with an Amex card?

Hi Shaun,

You can use Paypal as a payment processor for AMEX transactions!
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."
Shaun

Re: How does one purchase the product with an Amex card?

Thanks- Not sure accounting is ready to add PayPal to their overhead to make one transaction. But I do use PayPal quite a bit and that is good to know as I have been thinking Amex could be the last form of money with any consumer protection teeth Ive been 'going to get one' for personal use.

Can PayPal buy me a user manual for Simplify 3D or do I need to discover the functionality all over the place?? I really dislike learn by video and user forum as I find it extremely inefficient. I am liking the software- it is clean if under-supported. Scaling a business is hard I know.

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”