jimc

s3d at maker faire nyc

Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:04 pm

so i went to maker faire again this year and like last year clayton and company were set up in their spot. the crew was much larger this year so it looks like things are growing in s3d land. got to talk with everyone a bit. a great bunch of people. even though they dont post here they do keep and eye on things and watch what you guys post and request. next update is supposed to be focused alot on dual extrusion which im sure will be welcome for those of you guys who have a dual printer. anyway, just a shout out to the s3d crew, i hope the rest of the show went well and on sunday. saturday was was crazy busy.

dennisjm

Re: s3d at maker faire nyc

Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Looking forward to it :)
Pretty much everything I post on here has something to do with dual extrusion and some issue I'm facing. Here's hoping purge walls are on the list!

jimc

Re: s3d at maker faire nyc

Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:00 pm

yes we talked about that. i know its on the to do list. we just had an update so im not sure when the next one will be or if the wall function will make it on that update or not but i believe they are looking to do a integrated wall feature so people dont need to build their own and use the multi process thing. i dont currently do dual ext so im not up on all the issues and work arounds for that but im sure an integrated solution will be easier and better.

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”