volo710

Creality Ender 5 Plus profile

I print with a Creality Ender 5 Plus. I bougth Simplify3D because They declare that it is supported, but in the software there is no Ender 5 Plus profile.
I wrote to the support service that still hasn't responded.
Does anyone by chance have a profile for the Ender 5 Plus? Or you know how to download it?
S3D-Chris

Re: Creality Ender 5 Plus profile

Please contact our support team at support@simplify3d.com and they will send you a Creality Ender 5 Plus profile to try.
mberget

I has been months and I pretty sure some release cycles since the previous posts and, although it is stated on the Simplified3D Supported Printers page that they support it, Still no built in support for the Creality Ender 5 Plus... Why?
kevin-huff

Reporting in from 2021, still no built in Ender 5 Plus profile.
Zergmare

Yeah my prints look horrible with zits. I am in bad need of a profile
RobBernal

Waiting for that too.
If you can`t change the situation - change your reaction.
S3D-Jake

mberget wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:01 pm I has been months and I pretty sure some release cycles since the previous posts and, although it is stated on the Simplified3D Supported Printers page that they support it, Still no built in support for the Creality Ender 5 Plus... Why?
Contact our support team for a copy of this profile. There have not been any releases pushed by our development or printer profiles teams.
https://www.simplify3d.com/contact
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."
kb0nly

Here is my Ender 5 Plus profile that i have been using all year, printer runs great, just click print and walk away. Results have been outstanding with this profile.
Attachments
Creality Ender 5 Plus.fff
(11.88 KiB) Downloaded 1115 times
msaine

How does this differ from the one from Simply3d? I have a new 5 plus that drives the print head off the edge in the left front corner when I try to print a part. Homing and Aux level and learning all work fine until I try to print a part made under Simplify3d. This one did the same thing. Also the display shows the bed at the bottom and the XYZ icon in lower left corner yet zero is in the upper right reaf for XY and center bed for the Z. Any hints?
msaine

Actually I might not have installed this one after all. Just realized I probably reinstalled the one Simplify3d sent me. So frustrating....

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”