spanishcop

Ender 6 CoreXY Simply3D Profile

Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:41 am

Hello everyone....
Anyone find a way to get the new Ender 6 CoreXY to work with Simply3D. My printer arrives today and I've heard the Cura slicer that comes with it isn't that great. I've emailed Simply3D reference the printer being added but didn't know if anyone has found a way to get it to work for the time being. I'd appreciate any help on this.

Mike

S3D-Rick

Re: Ender 6 CoreXY Simply3D Profile

Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:56 pm

Based on its construction, I would recommend starting with the Ender 5 Profile and updating the build volume at Edit Process Settings > Gcode. Since essentially everything is the same except the size, the settings in this profile should work well on it.

spanishcop

Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:42 am

I've been using the Ender 5 profile as you mentioned. The quality imof the print is decent but it's really slow. One advantage of the Ender 6 is the speed while maintaining a good print. I personally don't know enough to change things in a profile like many others do. If I change something in speed that obviously I will need to compensate other settings to confirm to the faster print.

Anyone have any luck with a profile that will use the new feature of the Ender 6. After all that is one main reason I bought it.

I understand it's fairly new.... But c'mon Simolify3D.... Help a member out.

Mike

3DNichtVersteher

Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:02 am

I need it too.

cu

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”