MakerBotman

Re: 2.2 Release Discussion Thread!

Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:11 am

dsegel wrote:
MakerBotman wrote:I am having a problem with the raft not wanting to come off my prints. This issue was not present in the last version but popped up after the update to the new 2.2 version. I have already reset all the features to see if it would help and nope still stuck on my prints.
I've been noticing this too, but it didn't occur to me that it was the upgrade that changed things. I still have the older version installed on my Mac and I may do some tests if I get a chance.
Let me know what you find out... I think when a tech from the company reads this it will probably be something real simple we missed.

samsfisher

Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:38 pm

i am trying to update my sw to 2.2 but my key allows me to download 2.0.1 only. Anyone facing the same issue? how should i contact support? i have sent emails through the website but no response

jimc

Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:47 pm

someone else posted this the other day....unless that was you? you should get a response if you email support but with the holidays im sure response is going to be slow. i have businesses here that i deal with that are completely closed all week.

edit: oops i see the other thread and that was you lol

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”