plasticHead

CubeX

Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:38 am

Hi,

Could someone please explain how you use this software with a CubeX.

Thanks.

Simplify3D
Site Admin

Re: CubeX

Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:32 am

I'm attaching a .fff file that another customer was using with their CubeX. We don't have one in-house, so please use this with caution. You would also need to go to Tools > Firmware Configuration and select the included CubeX Firmware profile.

After those changes, Creator should be producing the correct G-Code for that machine. I know you can also load G-Code into the default CubeX software if you want to validate it that way, but you should be good to try it out on the machine after that.
Attachments
CubeX.fff
(2.45 KiB) Downloaded 676 times

galvarez

Re: CubeX

Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:02 am

Simplify3D wrote:I'm attaching a .fff file that another customer was using with their CubeX. We don't have one in-house, so please use this with caution. You would also need to go to Tools > Firmware Configuration and select the included CubeX Firmware profile.

After those changes, Creator should be producing the correct G-Code for that machine. I know you can also load G-Code into the default CubeX software if you want to validate it that way, but you should be good to try it out on the machine after that.
Hi, im currently using Kisslicer to print with my CubeX Trio, im looking for a software that will let me print with the three extruders.
Will S3D allow me to do that ?

Regards !

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”