9beer

How to setting software for Flashforge Finder?

i buy Flashforge Finder and i want to use Simplify3d, anyone know how to setting this program?

thank you
JoeJ

Re: How to setting software for Flashforge Finder?

I attached a profile I have been using. It's really similar to the FlashForge Dreamer. Just export the gcode and then copy to the USB drive for printing on the machine.

PS - I'm not 100% sure about the M132 command in the starting script just yet. Some of the Finder commands seem to have changed. Can you post a gcode file that you've already printed (perhaps from FlashPrint)?? It would be good to compare against what I've been using since I've made a lot of changes to the stock flashprint settings.
Finder.fff
(13.97 KiB) Downloaded 2040 times
el_norman

JoeJ wrote:I attached a profile I have been using. It's really similar to the FlashForge Dreamer. Just export the gcode and then copy to the USB drive for printing on the machine.

PS - I'm not 100% sure about the M132 command in the starting script just yet. Some of the Finder commands seem to have changed. Can you post a gcode file that you've already printed (perhaps from FlashPrint)?? It would be good to compare against what I've been using since I've made a lot of changes to the stock flashprint settings.
The attachment Finder.fff is no longer available
I don't know if anyone is following this thread anymore, but here is the gcode for a 10x10x10 cube that was sliced with Flashprint that was asked for. I had to change the extension because I got a message saying "The extension g is not allowed".
Attachments
10mm cube.txt
(61.13 KiB) Downloaded 609 times
perohlsson

The Finder.fff profile above works great for my Finder with Flashforge PLA ;)
Thanks for uploading!

Very soon I will try PETG from 3D-Prima.

/Per

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”