RomeFallsAgain

Purchased the software but got no access

Hello,

Tonight I paid the $149.00 for a 3DSimplify license but never got any emails or conformation or anything.

However, I have verified that they have successfully put the $149.00 on my credit card as it is now in my account as pending.

Anyone know anything I can do since tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I was wanting to work on a lot of files over the holiday.

I've already contacted them but I'm not sure when they'll return.

Any advice would be appreciated.
KeyboardWarrior

Re: Purchased the software but got no access

RomeFallsAgain wrote:Hello,

Tonight I paid the $149.00 for a 3DSimplify license but never got any emails or conformation or anything.

However, I have verified that they have successfully put the $149.00 on my credit card as it is now in my account as pending.

Anyone know anything I can do since tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I was wanting to work on a lot of files over the holiday.

I've already contacted them but I'm not sure when they'll return.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Contacting support was the correct route to go. They're good about getting back to people, so hang tight. It could of been a typo in the licensee email address or a spam filter issue.
RomeFallsAgain

Thanks for the reply.

Still no link. Something went wrong on their end. Checked every spam and junk folder.
When you pay $150 for something, you at least expect to get it :-)

The money was taken and the receipt finally arrived after an hour, but it's been overnight now and still no link to he software.
So they definitely have the correct email address and it isn't sitting in spam or trash.

Was REALLY hoping to get some stuff done over the holiday weekend.

Hopefully they'll be back tomorrow.
If they don't return until next week i'm really screwed good.

All I can do is wait. Major bummer.
RomeFallsAgain

Not sure what happened but it was the day before Thanksgiving.

I was sent a link two days later so I'm up and running now.
magicwiser

The same thing happened to me. Paid but got no access code. Ultimately had to contact them directly to get access.
RomeFallsAgain

magicwiser wrote:The same thing happened to me. Paid but got no access code. Ultimately had to contact them directly to get access.
Seems sometimes the server doesn't shoot off the access emails sometimes.

All in all though, they've been responsive and I'm happy with the purchase. I really like the software and would recommend it.

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”