Here's a .5mm FFF which seems to be working for a lot of folks.
- Pick a layer height (LH) from the Materials menu
- Then pick the same LH and speed which you want to print with from the Quality menu
For a delicate or finely detailed object, choose ABS-LH2 and LH2_SPEED4200. For a fast prototype print try, ABS-LH3 and LH3_SPEED5400. I use the fast combination for most my prints.
Notes to be aware of:
- The Z-Offset may be set to -.2, so make sure to reset if your initial nozzle height starts low.
- Start script specifies a pre-heat bed to 65C before starting the hotend... I print remote through Octoprint and find if I start the hotend when the bed is at 65-70C, the bed is at 110C when the hotend reaches 245C.
Hope the FFF works!
- (43.95 KiB) Downloaded 171 times