boettcher

3FXtrud 25 Duo Profile

Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:35 pm

Does anyone uses the 3FXtrud 25 Duo (http://www.shapingbits.com/3fxtrud-25-duo/) with S3D? In case not, which preconfigured profile would you suggest as template to create the specific profile for this printer?

Regards, Peter

bourno

Re: 3FXtrud 25 Duo Profile

Mon May 02, 2016 3:28 pm

hello Peter,

Not sure you have gotten your Shapingbits printer going or not. I finally received in mine and may test it out sometime this next week. Doesn't look like I can send a PM or if you have notifications active or not.

My home email is bourno@gmail.com If you got yours dialed in already, I wouldn't mind getting a copy of the profile export.

Wes

bourno

Re: 3FXtrud 25 Duo Profile

Sun May 08, 2016 10:18 pm

This weekend, I played a little with the printer and using Rigidbot Dual as the configuration worked well. Go to Help, then Configuration Assistant. Just need to adjust the extruder settings. I put Left as T0 and Left Temp as T0, and the Right as T1. And checked marked the Temperature boxes for waiting to heat up.

I did add some small scripts for turning off PLA fan when done, moving the platform down, and insuring the heaters were off.

I don't have the printer connected to the computer and print the from an SD card. The printer is a bit slow on its accelerations, compared to my faster Creator Pro movements. I may have to look into quickening that up some later on.

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”