reasonablebeing

JGAurora A3 Settings?

Long story short I received two JGAurora A3 (Prusa I3 clone) kits each missing parts and between the two was able to build one printer. It came with Cura and is printing surprisingly well. I'd like to add this printer to use with my S3D slicer which I of course prefer. However it is not on the list of supported printers. I will try to transfer the settings from Cura to S3D but was wondering if anyone has already done this?

Thank you, Bill
brian442

Re: JGAurora A3 Settings?

If it's a prusa i3 clone, that I would just start with that profile and try that first
teeteringedge

Has anyone had any luck getting the JGAurora A3 to work. There is still no profile for it in the configuration assistant V4.0 of Simpliy3D. The issue I am having is that the printer homes off the print bed about 30mm negative in the x and y and when it starts printing it is off the bed. I have tried tool offsets and origin offsets and neither seem to work.

I really hat to think that such a nice program is that hard to manage a prusia i3 clone!
dbaderf

I used the default I3 Prusa Profile and have gotten good prints. The home position is off the bed, but that can be corrected. Check out the jgaurora wiki for how to upgrade the firmware and guidance on what to tune.

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”