ominix

Anyway to disable "Excessive Bed Temperature" Warning?

Hi,

Is there a way to disable that annoying "Excessive Bed Temperature" Warning? or at least set the threshold to something more than 150°C. I'm printing Acetal/POM and frequently use a bed temperature of about 160°C

Thanks,
David.
brian442

Re: Anyway to disable "Excessive Bed Temperature" Warning?

Pretty sure that is a firmware warning, so you will need to modify the firmware to change the max temperature limit
wirlybird

I would agree it is in the firmware. The big thing to be sure of is that the printer is safe to operate at the desired temps.

I know on one of my printers the extruder temp is set to a max of 300 in the firmware but they recommend not going over 290 to give a buffer.
kabali16

ominix wrote:Hi,

Is there a way to disable that annoying "Excessive Bed Temperature" Warning? or at least set the threshold to something more than 150°C. I'm printing Acetal/POM and frequently use a bed temperature of about 160°C

Thanks,
David.
Which printer are you using ? and where are you getting this msgh ?
Kabali daww!!
Prusa i3 | Kossel
Simplify3D | Cura | Repetier Host | Octoprint
mbailly

I ran into this issue too, very annoying. I contacted support about it but they simply stated "Since this is a safety setting built into the software, it is not possible to change it using the menu options available to users." which doesn't really resolve the issue. Simple work around is to set the bed temperature to 149 C and then adjust it in the starting script to the desired temperature, that doesn't cause any annoying pop-ups.

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”