SHoutzager

Re: Check this minimum fill system from MB

Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:43 pm

The large parts printed with Minimum Fill would be strong and would not twist in my opinion. I see people doing large objects with no fill and 3 shells and they hold up.

emocoesaoquadrado

Re: Check this minimum fill system from MB

Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:01 pm

I work whit a 1mt tall printer and the workflow its different than whit's smaller printers.
In mi case its not important the resistance of the piece, but the velocity of printing because later we will be apply fiberglass or other spray gun products anyway.
The lack of a option to put inner supports JUST where it´s needed its a big problem whit big pieces, because infill its not an option in this case.

Smart infill or allowing supports inside it would make mi job A LOT easer an faster.

I also work whit a 1.8mt tall Massivit that print only acrylic, and its has his on slicer, that not only allows you to put inner supports but also to design then individually if you want.
You can make them in ANGLES if you need, so they not always have to grow straight from the floor. The amount of time and material saved in the printing process its ENORMOUS.

Return to “General Discussion and Tips”