Jparm

Cannot Activate New S3D Lisence

I just bought Simplify, and I cannot activate my license. I keep getting "Unable to connect to the activation server. Please ensure that you have an active internet connection prior to activating." My computer is connected to the internet. I'm posting to this forum from that computer (2015 macbook pro, fully updated.)
susanne1963

Re: Cannot Activate New S3D Lisence

guten morgen, ich habe gestern eine drittlizenz gekauft und das programm lässt sich nicht mehr starten. ich bekomme die fehlermeldung wie im anhang zu lesen. ich weiss gar nicht mehr, was ich noch alles ausprobieren soll, damit das programm wieder arbeitet... weiss bitte jemand rat? eine lösung?
LG.
Attachments
simplify-issue.jpg
Firefox3D

I think the servers are down, my software is hanging when I quit it, looking for a server that is not there.
zetaz

i have the same issue this morning. But it was just a "firewall" issue in my computer ( i use Gdata AV)
AkiShiba

I am same situation.
When I launch Simplify3d, the error message "Unable to connect to the activation server. Please ensure that you have an active internet connection prior to activating." But my Mac is connected to internet and I see internet sites. I tried 2 Macs (Mac Pro 2009 OSX10.11.6, Mac Book Air OSX10.10.5). The version of Simplify3d is 4.1.2.
When I tried on Windows 8.1 of Parallel desktop, Simplify3d on Win succeeded to connect to the activation server. But Simplify3d on Mac could not.
kwoktony919

is simplify 3D closed?
S3D-Jake

kwoktony919 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:28 pm is simplify 3D closed?
No sir. All systems are go! If you have issues communicating with the activation server please contact customer support.
https://www.simplify3d.com/contact
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."
cityshaker

I'm having this same problem today "Unable to connect to the activation server. Please ensure that you have an active internet connection prior to activating." How did others fix this problem?
S3D-Jake

cityshaker wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:26 pm I'm having this same problem today "Unable to connect to the activation server. Please ensure that you have an active internet connection prior to activating." How did others fix this problem?
Have you tried contacting support?
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."
waynejacobsen

Same problem
wifi established,yes
Ver 4.2.1 OSX,yes
Firewall open to anyone,yes
Two license active,yes

Still error: unable to connect to the application server

Any workaround or fixes?

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”