mrnatalino

Stuck printing the last file

New with the software here. The last time I printed to both a Makerbot Replicator 2 and a Flash Forge Creator Pro, both printers printed a previous print from the day before instead of the two new items I was trying to print.

Can anyone provide some assistance here so I can avoid it in the future. I obviously did something wrong somewhere.

Thanks
mrnatalino

Re: Stuck printing the last file

Thanks so much for the links. Unfortunately, I still do not see a solution in there. At least not one that I understand. I have not edited any scripts and have printed the same way each time, over USB.

Seems like a pretty ridiculous issue for an expensive piece of software.
wirlybird

On the Creator Pro if the SD card is removed and you are printing via USB I don't know why it would do the last file. The printer doesn't store the files.

This has come up before though but I don't recall the solution. I'll look around.
wirlybird

I think you may need to try and reset the install from the help menu.
If that doesn't work then you may need to remove the printers and reselect them from the configuration wizard.

I think what may be happening is that the .x3g file needed isn't being generated. Try saving the files to a folder or blank SD card and see if both a gcode and x3g file are created.
mrnatalino

Well it's been a week since that happened and I just printed for the first time since and the issue is gone. No idea why or if it will happen again. Thanks for the responses anyways!

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”