ViperZ

[FIXED] Error:Save ToolPaths to Disk

If preservation operation of a tool path is carried out, an error will occur.
Attachments
err.factory
(5.84 KiB) Downloaded 187 times
無題.jpg
ViperZ

Re: Error:Save ToolPaths to Disk

An error occurs in Ver4.1.
I do not generate in Ver4.0.
andrewk72

Can you attach your factory file? It might have something to do with your post-processing script judging by the error.

I've already exported and printed several parts from V4.1, so there must be something different in your settings/scripts that causing it..
dkightley

Someone has recently reported this error....and found their SD card was write-protected. Allowing writing cured their error message.

Possible??
Doug Kightley
Volunteer at the National Tramway Museum http://www.tramway.co.uk
Railway modeller and webmaster at http://www.talkingtgauge.net
SusiT140V

Probably totally unrelated, but I found that Kaspersky AV was getting a bit enthusiastic and intercepting disk writes when slicing with S3D earlier in the year. Writes would randomly fail.

Removing KAV solved that issue.
ViperZ

andrewk72 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:44 am Can you attach your factory file? It might have something to do with your post-processing script judging by the error.

I've already exported and printed several parts from V4.1, so there must be something different in your settings/scripts that causing it..
I attach err.factory.
Does an error reappear there?
ViperZ

dkightley wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:53 am Someone has recently reported this error....and found their SD card was write-protected. Allowing writing cured their error message.

Possible??
I save data at HDD.
There is no write-protected appanage.
I can save in Ver4.0.
S3D-Jake

In the latest 4.1.2 release, our team fixed a bug with post processing scripts which was brought up in another thread. It is our hope that the issue reported here which seems related was also resolved. This was just one of many improvements to the software. All of which are detailed on our Release Notes page.

Thank you for your help reporting this issue!
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."

Return to “Troubleshooting and Bug Reports”